Inspired by the artwork VORTEX, envisioned by the Quistrebert brothers and installed in the Château de Malengin winery, this limited-edition gift pack, created for the Eve cuvée, is once again rewriting the codes with bold, eye-catching paper packaging.
True added value for your sales outlets:
- An original gift box with great visual impact
- In a limited edition (only 300 replicas, available exclusively in magnum format)
- Premium, innovative packaging, perfect for the end-of-year holidays
- Designed for “upcycling” reuse (decorative object, lamp, etc.)
- Made of more than 90% paper (highly recyclable)
A merchandising tool
- Showcases the brand on shelving (arty design gift box)
- In line with the brand universe (modern, bold, artistic, lively)
- Attracts new consumers
- Dedicated merchandising tools (furniture, window stickers, etc.)
Moreover, the perfect festive packaging for your client gifts during the end-of-year holidays
Recommendations for preparing orders
For distance sales (via the Post Office, express delivery): plan on sending the magnum and its gift pack in flat form, with all the necessary protection (crimp sealing, tissue paper, etc.), rolling the sleeve around the bottle. Add the leaflet explaining how to assemble.
For sales at the retail outlet, easy, quick assembly
We recommend presenting the product in a large advertising bag, ideally with some tissue paper to protect it.
This gift box is not suitable for cellaring – remove the bottle from its packaging and store on its side, in a dark place at a constant temperature
An environmentally-friendly approach
- Stored and transported in flat form = reduced carbon footprint
- REACH certified ink
- Made of more than 90% paper
Château de Malengin EVE
This wine bears the name of Eve, one of Benjamin and Ariane de Rothschild’s four daughters. Eve is thus associated with the revival of Château de Malengin, whose origins date back to 1330. This cuvée breaks with the Bordeaux tradition of barrel ageing: it is instead aged in amphorae for 12 months, which gives it a very modern, fruity and crisp profile. A renewed expression of this great Right Bank clay-limestone Bordeaux terroir.
About Château de Malengin
Peaking at an altitude of 77 metres, the single parcel vineyard of Château de Malengin is very homogeneous with a surface area of 11 hectares. The clay-limestone soils on the outcrop of limestone bedrock are particularly favourable to merlots – the king varietal of Malengin – and provide its power and character. Planted to the north-south and facing east-west, the vines enjoy constant sunshine throughout the day.
The Château de Malengin takes its name from the medieval fortress built around 1330 on this magnificent, picturesque site, a real movie backdrop, just a stone’s throw from Saint-Emilion. The ruins of this Middle-Age stronghold still dominate this pretty valley, divided by the “Barbanne” river.
ALL OUR OTHER ARTICLES