Whether you are a sports, nature or food enthusiast, the Four Seasons Hotel Megève offers you a range of new custom activities to discover the region’s most beautiful treasures :
- Take a ride on the Four Seasons helicopter for a day tour of the most beautiful ski resorts in the Alps: Courmayeur in Italy; Flaine and its family‑friendly slopes; Courchevel for a festive, gourmet ski outing; or Val d’Isère and its vast ski area. Food lovers can embark on a gastronomic getaway to the charming traditional farm of Les Vonezins or Marc Veyrat’s Michelin-starred restaurant in Manigod.
- To be at one with nature, enjoy a dog sled ride from the hotel led by a real musher. This winter, the hotel will house its own dog farm so that dog lovers both young and old can participate in daily activities such as feeding the animals.
- Learn how to operate a snowmobile ‑ solo, with a partner or with your family ‑ in the fresh powder and under the huge pines of Côte 2000, a few minutes from the hotel. You will have the exclusive opportunity to drive the very first electric snowmobiles in France.
- Experience the thrill of a Fat Bike excursion, for sports and nature enthusiasts alike. This electric bike fitted with special snow tires allows you to choose your level of effort.
- Fly in a hot air balloon over the hotel and admire the spectacular Aravis range or Mont‑Blanc at dawn.
- Ride a snowmobile up to the top of Mont d’Arbois, above the hotel, and watch the sun rise on Mont‑Blanc while enjoying a hot drink… A guaranteed thrill. Then open the slopes with the ski patrol and enjoy the pristine powder in the morning.
- Ride in a snowcat up to the top of Mont d’Arbois at dusk, sled down to the hotel, and then head to our yurt to enjoy a Carnotzet menu featuring typical Savoyard products: Swiss fondue, croute de Beaufortain, croziflette, génépi….
And once again this year: snowshoeing, paragliding, downhill or cross‑country skiing, horse‑drawn carriage rides to the village, and more.
In Megève, kids rule the mountains!
During school holidays, kids can enjoy a week of fun activities: igloo building, dog sled rides, electric snowmobiling, sled park, pony ski joering, cooking or baking lessons, or a Club Piou‑Piou in front of the hotel to introduce the little ones to the joy of skiing!
ALL OUR OTHER ARTICLES